Subject: Re: Morphing
From: Gwynne Reddick <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 01:22:25 GMT

Hi [email-masked]
   In <[email-masked]> Jim McCabe <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Until recently I haven't had the need to use Morphing in Layout. It occurred to 
> me that while you can have "up to 16 targets for an object", I don't see any 
> way to assign more than one at a time. Is there some way to sequentially 
> morph through a number of target objects, or is it referring to something 
> else ? 
> 

I just came across this, but managed to work around it using Object Dissolve
envelopes as follows:

Morph original(0% dissolve) to target1(100% d), then swap the dissolves 
using envelopes (ie original 100%, target1 0%). Do this over a single frame
and make the transition linear using the spline control. Now you can morph
from target1(0% d) to target2(100% d), repeat the dissolve procedure, and so
on...

Hope this is of some help.

Gwynne. 

--

-
*                                                                          *
* Gwynne Reddick                             Submission is a crime         *
* London, England                                                          *
* Email [email-masked]                you have a duty to resist.    *
*                                                                          *